While the stock 300ZX fuel pump is a very strong unit, the Walbro 485 is more compact, ethanol compatible, less expensive, and moves nearly twice as much fuel.
This is my custom Z32 kit and includes
- Genuine Walbro/Ti Fuel pump
- Genuine Walbro/Ti Filter Sock
- Genuine Walbro/Ti Harness
- Submersible (all known fuel types) convoluted tube in mixed size to easily connect the fuel pump to the fuel pump hanger
- Stainless steel mounting clamp
- Zinc plated oetiker clamps x 2
- E85 and 98 submersible rubber insulating sleeve
Suits 2+0 and 2+2 models. Sold as a kit, one kit required per vehicle. I recommend that you bypass your Fuel Pressure Control Unit when using one of these fuel pumps in your 300zx.
Two fuel pumps are available. Choose from Walbro 460 (415lph flow, suitable for up to 68psi boost pressure, 22a max current draw) or Walbro 525 "Hellcat" (525lph flow, suitable for up to 68psi boost pressure, 25a max current draw). I only stock the High Pressure version of the 460, so you can be sure that the pump will keep up with whatever boost you throw at it.
Bigger is not always better - if opting for the higher flowing pump make sure that your power supply wiring and Fuel Pressure Regulator are up to the task.
Free delivery in AUS only. International orders will be invoiced for freight after checkout.