Top feed are a must-have for those wanting to run big horsepower with ethanol based fuels, and allow you to use a large range of injectors including 1000cc, 1300cc, 1650cc and 2000cc. These new rails from BDE feature bolt-on injector bungs and require minimal modifications for installation.
BDE fuel rails allow for modular installation and can be configured for sequential or parallel feed. No significant modification to your plenum is required and instructions are included for DIY install. These kits include all fittings and hose required for balance tube modification. I do not require any additional core charges.
Each kit includes
- Fuel rails (pair) and all required mounting brackets with stainless steel fasteners
- Stainless steel ORB/AN adapters (4)
- Steel weld on fittings (3) for balance tube modifications
- Raceworks push lok hose for idle air circuits (1m)
- Raceworks push lok hose end fittings for balance tube idle circuits (3)