Front upper control arms/camber arms to suit Nissan Z32 300zx Twin Turbo and Non Turbo models, and Nissan R32 Skyline. Sold as a pair, one pair required per vehicle.
Why A Pivoting Front Arm?
- By design, the front camber arm is required to pivot as it travels through its arc as shown in the video below
- Without this pivoting centre, the centre of the arm is subjected to torsional load that leads to breakage, worn bearings, and failed adjusters.
- Improves suspension and steering as it allows unrestricted movement. They are harder wearing than the factory version and other after market control arms.
- Tig welded, zinc plated, alloy spacers with SFK Bearings
- "Street" Spec to correct negative camber on lowered cars. Total length can be adjusted roughly 170-190mn. Stock length is 178mm.
- Version 3 arms address some of the issues experienced with the version 1 arms released in 2009. Key points include pivoting mechanism moved to the center, larger threads, and larger CNC machined body. They are on-car adjustable
Free delivery to AUS only. International orders will be invoiced for freight after checkout.