Suitable fuel injectors can be purchased at https://rgsperformance.au/products/top-feed-fuel-injectors-set-for-polar-engineering-fuel-rails
This fuel rail features
- An ability to run modern topfeed injectors that are reliable and available in various sized to fit a broad spectrum of performance needs.
- Being able to install a fuel rail setup without making any extensive and irreversible changes to their factory lower intake manifold and retaining factory convenience features (cruise control).
- Reduce downtime during installation and hours of labor required to complete the install.
- An option to run factory plenum, as well as all other (widely used) intake manifold designs.
- A true 8AN rail, fittings and connecting hose that would eliminate the need to run fuel rails in parallel connection.
- All parts are compatible with gasoline, E85, methanol, and all known fuel types. Machined parts are 6061 billet with type 2 anodising and ceramic coating.
No modifications to the lower plenum or balance tube are required. If you are using an OEM manifold a small amount of clearancing will be needed. This is an easy DIY job and full instructions will be provided with your purchase.
Fuel rail kits are supplied with
- Fuel rails and mounting plates
- AN-8 E85 safe nylon braided hose to connect the two rails at the front of the motor as pictured
- Stainless steel hardware and corrosion resistant clamps where applicable
- Detailed instructions
- AN fittings
- I can supply popular Injectors Dynamics, Bosch, and Raceworks fuel injectors to suit - please get in touch if you would like a quote to have these supplied with your fuel rail
Suits early or late type lower intake manifold. Please select accordingly.
Installation instructions can be found HERE.
Free delivery to AUS only. International orders will be invoiced for freight after checkout.