How To Fit Your RGS Performance Knock Sensor Bypass Harness
Your RGS Performance Knock Sensor Bypass Harness as been assembled and bench tested to provide easy DIY installation.
1. In the engine bay locate your knock sensor connector and unplug the knock sensor from the main engine harness.
2. Access the ECU in the passenger side kick panel.
3. Locate the Knock Sensor Signal wire on your ECU Harness.
Clamp the T style connector on your bypass harness to the knock sensor wire, and ground the other end of the harness by bolting it under one of the 10mm self tapping bolts used to secure the ECU bracket.
4. Reassemble and clear error codes.
5. I recommend disconnecting the knock sensor connector in the engine bay while the bypass harness is installed.