MCA Reds are our longest running product second only to the Gold Series. Whilst traditionally they are recognised for their performance and flexibility in tarmac based motorsports, their valving and springs can also be tailored to suit comfort based street use, or anything in between. The MCA Reds are currently the suspension of choice for a number of control racing categories both in Australia and overseas as well as featuring on MCA's own lap record holding Time Attack Toyota 86.
These coilovers will be custom tuned to your application. I will be in touch to discuss spring rates, your intended use, and your comfort/performance priority scale on receipt of your order.
- Designed, Developed, Assembled & Fully Supported in Australia
- 3 Year Platinum Warranty
- Fusion Valving Technology
- Custom Valving designed by MCA for customers specific requirements
- Custom Springs chosen for customers specific requirements
- Dyno Tuning & Testing high level of quality control
- 12 Clicks of Hard/Soft Damper Adjuster (Bump & Rebound together)
- Damper Adjuster Extenders
- Wheel travel range adjustment via bottom mount (pre-set by MCA)
- Height adjustment via spring seat position (base height adjustment is flawed)
- Suggested Height Adjustment Range: depends on the specifics of the order
- Helper Springs to keep the main spring captive at all times
- Latest Rugged Spec internal sealing designs and components
- Superior Monotube design
MCA Parts are built to order. Please allow a little longer for delivery.
Free delivery to AUS only. International orders will be charged additional freight.