Winner of the Global Press Award at the 2007 SEMA Trade Show, e-Boost2 allows the user to control, monitor, map and compensate boost. E-Boost2 is a lot more than just a boost controller – it can also control water spray, methanol or nitrous injection, manage shift/warning lights and read/monitor RPM. The e-Boost2 has been effectively controlling up to six stages of boost by gear, boost by rpm, boost by time, and more, all the way up to 60 psi for over a decade. All in a self-contained gauge pod, with an overboost shutdown to keep your motor safe from harm. While e-Boost2 is fitted with a state-of-the art software, it has been designed to be easy and logical to use.
- Boost Levels: up to 6 levels of boost.
- Boost on Demand: provides instant overtaking power at your fingertips
- Gear-based Mapping: set a different boost for each gear!
- Adjustable Boost Levels: program boost against TIME or RPM.
- Aux Output: fully programmable; controls water spray, methanol or nitrous injection.
- RPM Compensation: eliminates boost drop-off at high RPM.
- Peak Hold/Max Boost Recall: monitors boost and RPM.
- Gate Pressure: eliminates wastegate creep.
- Overboost Shut-down: provides added protection for your engine.
- Display: programmable, can be configured to KPA, Bar or PSI.
- Auto Dimming: with backlit buttons for hassle free navigation.